On August 19th-21st the 9th annual Hoxeyville Music Festival will take place in Manistee National Forest, just outside of Wellston, Mi. This festival will have a great line up including Umphree’s McGee, Mickey Hart Band (former Grateful Dead drummer), əkoostik hookah, Ivan Neville’s Dumpstaphunk, and many more. There will be several local Michigan bands in the line up as well. Some of these include, Greensky Bluegrass, The Ragbirds, The Macpodz, Steppin’ In It, and more.
Hoxeyville Music Festival is held on 85 acres of farmland and hardwood forest in northwest Michigan. The site will include a variety of camping options from VIP to quiet camping, a vendor village, a glow disc golf course, and a beer tent featuring local brews. This is a small exclusive festival with a capacity of only 5000 people so make your plans to attend today! You may choose to stay and camp on the festival grounds, or stay at one of the local, off-site, modern campgrounds.
- The festival is located at 11130 W 48 1/2 Rd Wellston, MI.
- This is an All Ages festival where children under 12 are admitted for free with an adult.
- 3 Day Pass $155 in advance with camping included. $130 without camping – RV and VIP Upgrades are available.
- Sunday Single Day Tickets Available at the Gate
- Festival entrances open at 10am on Friday August 19th, 2011. Early Bird Ticket holders will be allowed to enter the festival at 3pm on Thursday August 18th 2011.
For more information, please visit - www.hoxeyville.com