This Friday-Sunday, Aug. 15-17, is the Hoxeyville Music Festival located in Wellston, MI (about 20 minutes west of Cadillac). Hoxeyville Music Festival will be returning for its 11th year after taking a hiatus. Greensky Bluegrass will be headlining both nights. This years festival is a more Michigan based music festival, with Greensky Bluegrass, The Crane Wives, Seth & May, The Ragbirds, Steppin’ In it, and more.
Hoxeyville is a smaller, family friendly music festival that is a great relaxing time with lots of great music. There are two stages, set on 85 acres, within the Manistee National Forest and a max capacity of around 3000. Be sure to bring the whole family!!
The Full Lineup:
• Greensky Bluegrass (2-Nights)
• Luke Winslow King
• Seth & May Bernard
• Airborne or Aquatic
• Steppin’ In It
• Dirty Dozen Brass Band
• Billy Strings & Don Julin
• Ryan Montbleau
• Rachel Davis Band
• The Crane Wives
• Lindsay Lou & the Flatbellys
• The Accidentals
• Joe Hertler and the Rainbow Seekers
• The Way Down Wanderers
• The Whistle Stop Revue
• Roosevelt Diggs
• Nicolas James & The Bandwagon
• The Go Rounds
• Gifts or Creatures
• The Sweet Water Warblers… Ft Rachel Davis, May Erlewine & Lindsay Lou
• Big Dudee Roo
• The Ragbirds
• Paul Hoffman, Seth Bernard & Joshua Davis
• In advance: $110 for both nights, tent camping included.
• Recreational Vehicle Camping (SOLD OUT)
• General Admission (GA) $130 weekend, with camping.
• Kids 5-18: $40 weekend, $15 day pass;
• Kids 4 and under get in free with an adult.
• Day Passes available at Gate: $30-$40
11130 W. 481/2 Road in the Manistee National Forest
For more details check out: www.hoxeyville.com